Accredited is currently hiring Registered Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Therapists!
Who We Are
Accredited Nursing has an established track record in the home care industry that encompasses over thirty years of success. We are extremely proud of our longevity and our ability to provide the ultimate in licensed home health and personal care services for people in need of home care. Our offices are located in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, and Pasadena.
We are committed to providing quality in-home health services for ill, disabled, elderly and homebound patients and strive to deliver superior home care at affordable prices. We also offer substantial professional and administrative employment opportunities.
Our People Principles
The keys to our success are the outstanding professionals who make up our teams. As our business expands, we continually look to increase our staff of qualified individuals.
We believe in:
- Setting and achieving high standards of performance while ensuring that our staff have the right skills for achieving business objectives;
- Rewarding performance that is consistent with our primary values;
- Dignity, integrity and respect for ourselves and each other.
The Accredited Nursing home health care team serves the Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Ventura County, East Los Angeles, South Bay and Long Beach areas.
Accredited Nursing complies with all business practices as described by the State and Federal law.
As an employer we:
- Deposit and withhold all State and Federal payroll taxes
- File quarterly and yearly payroll tax returns
- Produce and file yearly W-2′s
- Provide worker’s compensation insurance
- Are insured with general and professional liability insurance
- Bond our employees with a non-conviction clause
Accredited Nursing is unique in that we employ a dedicated Human Resource Department.
- Undergo criminal background & reference check
- Must be CPR certified
- Attend new employee and safety training
- Have extensive experience in health care
Medical Provider Network for Employees
For an up-to-date listing of providers, please follow this link:
Note: Medical Provider Network information is subject to change at any time. Please call ahead!
For all field staff positions, Accredited Nursing requires copy of licenses, training certificates, employment history, a valid driver’s license or ID card, Social Security card, CPR certificate, recent TB test and physical results, proof of car insurance, legal work permits, and at least 2 employment references. Please bring these items to your interview.
Interviews are held at our office locations. For any questions regarding employment, please call the Human Resources Department at (818) 986-1234 or (800) 974-1234.
You can fill out our Online Employment Application for nursing positions, CNA/caregiver or office positions for a quick response.