If you’re looking for a true “career choice” and move that will continue to benefit you for your future then you may want to consider employment with Accredited Home Care. The jobs of caregiver and in-home nursing care are jobs that are going to continue to grow, providing job opportunities in California for years to come.
We’re hiring qualified people for a variety of positions in various offices, depending upon the positions.
- In Home Caregivers
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Home Care Aides
Why Work for Accredited?
The list of reasons why you should work for Accredited as a certified caregiver is easy, impressive, and concise. Here’s what WE have to offer YOU as an employee:
- Competitive Pay – We offer competitive pay; including overtime when applicable. You deserve to be paid fair wages that are very competitive to our counterparts.
- Flexible Schedules – There aren’t many jobs that can offer such flexibility. You can choose to work a variety of shifts, choose the number of hours you desire and work around your lifestyle and family.
- Pay – We offer a variety of ways to get paid from Accredited Home Care each week that includes Direct Deposit, Payroll Check, or Debit Card. Your paycheck is always there, the way you want it, on payday.
- Fees Paid – We pay HCA State Registration and Live Scan fees so you don’t have to; making it easier for you to start working for us and maintain employment once all of the required paperwork is completed.
- Medical Insurance – We offer medical insurance to eligible employees.
- Locally Owned – We are a locally owned agency with 36 years of local experience. We’re currently operating in areas of California that include: San Fernando Valley · West Los Angeles· San Gabriel Valley · Orange County ·San Diego County. This gives our employees the ability to work in the neighborhoods and areas that they prefer.
- High Accredited Affiliations – We’re affiliated with a 5-star Medicare Home Health Agency because we take pride in our business and want you to be able to also.
- Supervisors available 24/7 – You’re never left on your own without guidance because our supervisors are available all of the time.
Why Not Apply Today?
More About Working At Accredited
- 5 Benefits Of In Home Care For The Alzheimer’s Patient You Can Provide As An LVN
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia – An LVN Always Has An Opportunity To Learn More
- An LVN’s Guide To Helping Your Clients Manage Holiday Stress
- Care providers need to take care of themselves during the pandemic
- Effective Communication May Be The Key To Better Results For Physical Therapy Patients
- Flu Shots Are Vital Components For You As An LVN As Well As Those You Care For
- Giving And Receiving As An LVN On The Accredited Team
- Helping You And Your Clients Stay Healthy
- How Caregivers Enhance The Patient Experience
- How LVNs And Social Workers Benefit Our Senior Loved Ones
- How To Ensure Each Patient Receives Your Full Attention
- How To Manage 24-Hour Homecare As An LVN
- In Home Care Can Provide Unique Opportunities For LVNs
- Lessening The Risk Of Accidental Poisoning In Seniors (And Why It’s Necessary)
- LVN Responsibilities Go Well Beyond Just Physical Care
- LVNs Can Help Improve The Outcome Of Sepsis
- Occupational Therapists: Working To Help Our Senior Loved Ones Maintain Their Independence
- Providing Care As An LVN In The Patient’s Home
- Recognizing Eating Disorders In The Elderly
- Safe Practices for Health Care Workers During A Pandemic
- Taking Care Of Yourself And Your Patients
- Tips To Help Improve Your Multitasking Super Powers
- Understanding 24-Hour Homecare As An LVN
- Utilizing The Benefits Of Humor As An LVN
- Why Tuberculosis Is Still Such A Risk For Seniors