Hiring Multiple Caregivers, CNAs, and Home Care Aides- Join the Accredited Home Care Team!
Accredited Home Care and myCNAjobs invite you to attend an upcoming career-hiring event with an on-the-spot interview. Accredited Home Care will be interviewing experienced Caregivers, CNAs, and Home Care Aides on Friday, September 23rd to fill openings throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
Accredited Home Care is a top rated home care agency offering in-home caregiver services for the purpose of maintaining a client’s independence in his or her own home. Accredited offers flexible scheduling options and gives their team the opportunity to grow and succeed with ongoing training opportunities.
At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to fill out an application, enjoy light refreshments, and meet our team during a full interview. Meet with our staff, learn about our many hourly job openings and available shifts (4-hr, 8-hr, and 12-hr) and get answers to your questions about working for Accredited Home Care.
Date, Time, & Location
Accredited Home Care
572 E. Green St. #300
Pasadena, CA 91101
Friday, September 23rd, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Currently hiring multiple Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Caregivers, and Home Care Aides
- All shifts are available including daytime, evenings, overnights and weekends
- Positions across San Gabriel Valley and Neighboring areas!
What’s in it for you
Accredited Home Care offers a comprehensive total rewards package that includes a wide variety of benefits, compensation, recognition, learning and development programs, and more. And, we will pay for ALL related costs for caregivers to complete their mandatory registration (including Live Scan) with the state of California.
- Paid Training Opportunities- Free CEU Training!
- Competitive pay and overtime pay
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate openings
- Supportive Team and Office Staff
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Minimum of one year recent caregiver experience with verifiable employment references
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Must have reliable vehicle, driver’s license & car insurance
To start sooner (if hired)
Please bring your driver’s license and social security card to the event, your right to work documents, along with any certifications you may have.
We prefer to answer questions at the event, but we’re happy to answer questions prior if-needed.
Accredited Home Care
(800) 974-1234 ext. 188