Accredited Home Care offers positions for
Home Care Jobs
- Nurses Aides
- Certified Nurses Aides
- Certified Home Health Aides
Work part-time or full-time with home care clients throughout Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego Counties. Medical benefits available.
Home Health Care Jobs
- Registered Nurse and Licensed Vocational Nurse positions are available for shift work or in-home care visits. Work part-time or full-time in the field, with flexible schedules and cases close to your home.
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy positions are available for visits (Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley & Ventura County).
Respite Care Jobs
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST position in our Woodland Hills office
Administrative positions are also available within the Accredited team.
- Conducts evaluations, assesses home environment and identifies equipment needs relative to speech/language function
- Identifies functional speech deficits and other communication dysfunctions, establishes and implements a plan of care in conjunction with patient, family/caregiver and physician
- Recommends communication devices/aids as indicated
- Performs cognitive evaluations and provides appropriate cognitive rehabilitation therapies
- Performs swallowing evaluations. Conducts dysphasia intervention and family education regarding swallowing function and safety
Medical Social Worker
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients and plans interventions
- Provides information and referral services
- Serves as liaison between patient/family and community resources
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care
- Advises Inter-Disciplinary Team regarding social and emotional health factors
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Provides skilled nursing care in accordance with the Plan of Care/Treatment
- Provides preventive and rehabilitative nursing care services after these services have been initiated by the Registered Nurse
- Observes and reports regarding changes in the patient’s condition and general physical and mental condition of the patient
- Documents on-going care of patient on appropriate forms
- Participates in inservice education programs and other meetings, as appropriate
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional growth
Customer Service Specialist – Respite Care
- Puts their customer service and data entry experience to good use by providing exceptional service to the families of individuals with developmental disabilities
- Interacts (over the phone and face-to-face) with families and caregivers to ensure service needs are met in a timely, efficient, and compassionate manner
- Create and update data entry forms and clients records in Microsoft Excel and our proprietary software
What We Offer
In addition to competitive salaries and the knowledge that you will be working with an industry leader, we offer medical/dental insurance and a cafeteria plan that allows you to choose from a variety of options. We also offer free Hepatitis-B vaccines and CPR training.
Opportunities are available for full-time, part-time and per diem staff.
Visit our Online Employment Application.