Accredited Home Care offers positions for
Home Care Jobs
- Nurses Aides
- Certified Nurses Aides
- Certified Home Health Aides
Work part-time or full-time with home care clients throughout Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego Counties. Medical benefits available.
Home Health Care Jobs
- Registered Nurse and Licensed Vocational Nurse positions are available for shift work or in-home care visits. Work part-time or full-time in the field, with flexible schedules and cases close to your home.
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy positions are available for visits (Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley & Ventura County).
Administrative positions are also available within the Accredited team.
- Conducts evaluations, assesses home environment and identifies equipment needs relative to speech/language function
- Identifies functional speech deficits and other communication dysfunctions, establishes and implements a plan of care in conjunction with patient, family/caregiver and physician
- Recommends communication devices/aids as indicated
- Performs cognitive evaluations and provides appropriate cognitive rehabilitation therapies
- Performs swallowing evaluations. Conducts dysphasia intervention and family education regarding swallowing function and safety
Medical Social Worker
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients and plans interventions
- Provides information and referral services
- Serves as liaison between patient/family and community resources
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care
- Advises Inter-Disciplinary Team regarding social and emotional health factors
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Provides skilled nursing care in accordance with the Plan of Care/Treatment
- Provides preventive and rehabilitative nursing care services after these services have been initiated by the Registered Nurse
- Observes and reports regarding changes in the patient’s condition and general physical and mental condition of the patient
- Documents on-going care of patient on appropriate forms
- Participates in inservice education programs and other meetings, as appropriate
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional growth
What We Offer
In addition to competitive salaries and the knowledge that you will be working with an industry leader, we offer medical/dental insurance and a cafeteria plan that allows you to choose from a variety of options. We also offer free Hepatitis-B vaccines and CPR training.
Opportunities are available for full-time, part-time and per diem staff.
Visit our Online Employment Application.