It’s summer in Orange County, which means time to get outside and check out some local festivals! Visit an online Orange County calendar of upcoming events to confirm pricing, ticket information, and details about those events that catch your eye. When perusing your warm-weather options, consider these distinctive and intriguing festivals in Orange County:
- Cumbia y Tequila Fest 2018. California has a strong Mexican influence, seen in the southern cities and regions of the state. Step into a cultural experience at the Cumbia y Tequila Fest 2018 at Roxanne’s Cocktail Lounge in Long Beach. The fun begins at 10 am on Sunday, June 10th. Try some tequila while you are at it!
- Music Festival and Car Show Part 6 Dabathoncup. Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 11th, and check out the Music Festival and Car Show Part 6 Dabathoncup. Car enthusiasts and music-lovers of all ages will enjoy this annual festival at National Orange Show Event Center in San Bernardino. Doors open at noon.
- 2018 Taste of Brews. Do you like beer? Come visit the 2018 Taste of Brews festival on Saturday, August 18th, at noon. Sample something different or imbibe in an old favorite at this annual event held at Lighthouse Park in Long Beach. Check out the vendors, grab a bite, and make a day of this unique and flavorful festival!
- Brick Fest Lego Fan Experience. Kids young and old will want to attend the Brick Fest Lego Fan Experience, held every year to celebrate the Lego building blocks that you loved as a child. Doors open at the venue, the Pasadena Convention Center, on Saturday, August 25th, at 10 am.
- LA Dance Fusion Festival. Celebrate summer by getting up and dancing! Check out the LA Dance Fusion Festival for inspiring, energetic, and cathartic dance from a variety of genres. This is a great way to say goodbye to summer, on Friday, August 31st at noon. This event will be on Queens Highway in Long Beach, and advanced tickets are suggested.
While many festivals offer free admission, consider costs related to parking, food vendors, and souvenirs. These events are the perfect spot to find unique holiday gifts for later-on, so plan to come prepared!
Take-in some of the best of what San Diego has to offer with these summertime festivals. Bring a friend, the family, or a neighbor for events along the beautiful San Diego coast, as well as the distinct and diverse downtown district.