San Diego Office
Accredited Home Care
3570 Camino Del Rio North, Suite 108
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 265-1234 – main
(760) 727-1234 – main
(619) 291-1113 – fax
Services Available At This Location:
Meet This Location’s Office Team
If you could spend all the time you needed to fully take care of your elderly parents, what would that look like? How would you do it? What would you do for them? What if you could help them with all their personal care needs like bathing, toileting and ambulation, as well as supportive help like meal preparation, transportation and supervision? You’d do it, of course. And you’d do the best you can, of course.
So do we. We provide in-home non-medical care for your loved ones the way that you would do it, if you could be there. Your parents’ Accredited Home Care caregivers are carefully screened, hired and trained experts. We provide trustworthy care for thousands of clients in their homes every week, and we can help your family too, whether they live in the San Diego County or anywhere else in Los Angeles, Orange or San Diego Counties.
San Diego Resources For Seniors And Their Families
- 10 Great Holiday Gifts for Family Caregivers in San Diego County
- 5 Amazing Holiday Activities and Outings for San Diego County Seniors
- 5 Fabulous Senior Activities to Celebrate Spring in San Diego
- Activities for Seniors With Dementia in San Diego County
- American Heart Month Activities for Elderly Parents in San Diego County
- Bath Safety for Seniors in San Diego County
- Diabetes Resources for San Diego County Seniors – 5 Awesome Resources
- Exploring Gambling Addiction Assistance Resources for Seniors in San Diego County
- Geriatric Specialist Social Workers – Local Resources Available to the Elderly in San Diego County
- Safe Places for Seniors to Go for a Walk in San Diego County
- San Diego County Community Health Centers
- Senior Information Resource Links for San Diego County
- The New California State Home Care Licensing Law for San Diego County Seniors
- Top Five New Year’s Resolutions for Families of Seniors Living in San Diego County
Looking for advice?
- Call Us: (800) 974-1234
- Request Services
Sign up for our email newsletter! We promise to protect your privacy and you can modify or cancel your subscription at any time. Please enter your email address below to subscribe. Thank you!