Warmer temperatures and mild weather mean summer in the San Gabriel Valley, which is the time of festivals and events. Check out a regional calendar of upcoming events, and make sure to consider attending these summertime staples in the Valley:
- Boots and Brews Country Music Festival. Put on those cowboy boots and grab a hat for the annual Boots and Brews Country Music Festival in Santa Clarita. The hour’s drive from the Valley is well-worth the downhome experience of this summertime festival. The fun starts on Saturday, June 6th, and doors open at 2 pm.
- 2nd Annual South Bay Festival of the Arts! Enjoy exhibits, demonstrations, and vendors at the 2nd Annual South Bay Festival of the Arts! in Torrance. This festival offers the best of the best, with music, performances, and food on June 23rd. This event is the perfect way to welcome summer with your family and friends, as it appeals to attendees of all ages.
- Long Beach Vegan Festival. Thinking about giving up meat? Whether you are a vegan, vegetarian, or omnivore, don’t miss the Long Beach Vegan Festival, just 40-minutes from the Valley. This annual event is scheduled for July 7th, and gates open at 11 am – just in time for lunch!
- 2018 Fight Cancer Festival. Take a stand and make a statement for those impacted by cancer at the 2018 Fight Cancer Festival at Santa Monica College. This event raises awareness – and money—for cancer research and cancer organizations. Come be inspired on July 28th this summer.
- Brunch Life Festival. Come enjoy the best that brunch has to offer at the Brunch Life Festival on August 4th. Rainbow Lagoon Park is the setting for this annual event that opens for brunch at 11 am. This tasty festival is worth the 40-minute drive to the park and will appeal to the whole family.
Consult with an online calendar to obtain details, pricing, and ticketing information for San Gabriel Valley festivals and events.
Take advantage of summertime weather with these fun and family-friendly activities and festivals in the San Gabriel Valley. Make the most of summer and see what the Valley has to offer!