It’s summer festival time in Los Angeles, which means a host of unique, diverse events for all ages. Check out a local calendar of upcoming events to make plans to attend those festivals that appeal to you, but also, make this summer the time to try something new with your whole family.
It is summer festival time in Los Angeles! Check out these seasonal events:
- Shop at Urban Air Market: Los Feliz. Food and fantastic deals await shoppers to kick off summer on Sunday, June 3rd in Los Feliz. From handicrafts to harpsichords, you will find whatever you are looking for in this unique shopping venue. Doors open at 11 am for this annual summertime event.
- Sunday Funday. On Sunday, June 17, bring the whole family for fun, food, games, at a summertime staple that will soon become a family tradition. This annual kid-friendly event takes place at Civic Center Studios in LA, with festivities starting at 11 am.
- Jerk Food Fest. Want to experience the authentic flavors of Jamaica and the Caribbean? The Jerk Food Fest on July 29th is a summertime specialty that you won’t want to miss! The fun happens in Chino Hills with doors opening at 3 pm. Vendor pricing varies, but this is an affordable, family-friendly happening.
- LA Fashion Fest 2018. Jump into the 2018 fashion season with the LA Fashion Fest on July 29, starting at 5 pm. Downtown LA hosts this exciting and trend-setting annual event, and the centralized location makes it the perfect spot to grab a bite or enjoy a drink before and after the festival.
- Brunch Con LA. Are you a brunch-person? If so then you don’t want to miss Brunch Con LA, on August 5th at 9 am. This delicious event takes place at The Reef in LA and is the ideal way to bid a fond adieu to the summer season. Bring the family for a meal that they won’t forget! Vendors and activities scheduled, as well. Advance tickets available in some regions.
Don’t let summer slip-by without taking in the best of what LA has to offer! Enjoy these benchmark summer festivals and get a better look, first-hand, at the melting pot of culture that makes up this diverse city.
Take in the sights, sounds, and tastes of summer at the many festivals in the LA area. Many of these are suitable for all ages, and some are the perfect way to spend a summer evening in the city. From food to fashion, LA is the epicenter of all things fun this summer! Check the local calendar of upcoming events for times, location, and information pertaining to costs and advance tickets.