Jobs in California can be difficult to find; especially when you’re looking for a “career” and not just a paycheck. That’s where working for Accredited Home Care comes in; offering solid career choices that can help ensure your future employment.
Outlook for Jobs in California & the U.S.
- Unemployment Rate – The state unemployment rate as of April 2016 is 5.3% in California, according to the NCSL. The need for skilled in-home healthcare workers is a possible reason to have a positive outlook on unemployment rates decreasing throughout the United States.
- Caregiving/Healthcare Jobs – The outlook for those working in the healthcare industry have an extremely positive outlook when it comes to future employment and a greater overall need in the workforce.
- Healthcare Reforms – The number of healthcare reforms our country has already experienced and the assumed continuation of the industry requiring more and more reforms helps to ensure that the growing population of seniors will require more and more in-home healthcare professionals. Working for Accredited will allow you to already be a part of that growing need; offering experience and knowledge before others who are coming into the profession.
- Economic Confidence – The growing number of seniors gives an economic confidence that many jobs don’t have. You are nearly guaranteed that through 2060 to have a continued increase for qualified healthcare workers throughout the United States; including jobs in California.
- Shortages – There is a foreseen time period where the number of people needing alternative options for assisted living, skilled nursing, and more importantly aging at home availability could run into a shortage of workers. This means that planning ahead for this shortage of caregivers, Registered Nurses, CSA’s and other healthcare positions puts you in an excellent position for the future.
The Difference Between a Job & a Career
- Accredited Offers a Number of Career Opportunities – Take a look at the positions that we’re currently hiring for and make the decision of a lifetime when you choose to follow a path with good pay, good benefits, and flexibility.
- Qualifications – There are various career opportunities available and every position in our company requires different qualifications. Call our office to determine which position would suit your abilities.
A job opportunity with Accredited offers more than just a job; we offer you a chance at a career. If you’re looking for a chance for the future, call the Human Resources Department at (818) 986-1234 or (800) 974-1234 to find out more.
Find out why working for Accredited offers the best opportunity. We offer jobs in California in a number of areas, with a number of choices that can fit your life.