Visiting Nurses & Therapists
Accredited Home Care offers superior home health care from licensed, screened and highly experienced nurses and therapists.
Services by Discipline
- Skilled Nursing: RNs & LVNs provide patient self-care education, wound care, injections, catheter & ostomy care
- High Tech Nursing: Administration of IV drug therapy, enterostomal nursing (advanced wound care)
- Physical Therapists: Provide pain management, instruction on home exercise & daily living activities, hot/cold & massage therapies
- Occupational Therapists: Assist home care patients in restoring functional independence & self care
- Speech Therapists: Assist patients in restoring communication, evaluate swallowing disorders, evaluate & treat speech and language disorders
- Medical Social Workers: Perform home assessments to identify social, emotional, and financial concerns of family and patient
- Certified Home Health Aides: Assist patients with grooming, personal hygiene, toileting, provide companionship and assist with other daily living activities
Private Duty Nursing
Private duty nursing is a different model of home health care, with more individualized and continuous skilled nursing than intermittent home care services.
Accredited Home Care provides private duty nursing with qualified Registered Nurses (RNs) or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs).
What is the goal of private duty nursing?
- To provide medically necessary skilled nursing care in the home
- To assess, monitor and provide skilled nursing care in the home on an hourly basis
- To assist in the transition of care from an acute setting to the home
- To prevent medical complications resulting in hospitalizations and facility placement
Who may be a candidate for private duty nursing?
- Individuals with unstable medical conditions who require frequent nursing assessments and changes in their care plan
- Individuals who require constant in-home care monitoring and frequent adjustments of treatment regimens
Private Duty Nursing – Service Capabilities
Accredited Home Care’s qualified private duty nurses provide the following services to our home care clients:
- Administration and set up of medications
- Enteral feedings
- Colostomy care
- Diabetic testing and insulin administration
- Tracheotomy care
- Postoperative surgical care
- Ventilator care
- Tube feedings
- Intravenous therapy
- Seizure disorder care
- Aspiration supervision
- Traumatic brain injury care
- Pulmonary injury care
- Neuromuscular disease care
- Spinal cord injury care
- Cardiovascular disease care
- Hospice care
- Catastrophic injury care
To inquire about Accredited Home Care’s private duty services or to make a referral, please contact:
Intake Department at (800) 974- 1234 x553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Accredited’s Private Duty Nursing Care is provided in these areas:
The entire West Los Angeles & Beach Communities, the San Fernando Valley & the southeast cities of Ventura County.